Friday, November 20, 2009

Jaedyn is 3 Months Old

Today Jaedyn is three months old. It seems like we've had her longer than that, but it's been fun. I took her to the doctor today to get a weight check up. Last time I took her at two months, she wasn't gaining weight like she should have, this time was better. She has gained one pound in the last month, so she's now in the 50% on her weight. Her doctor said that is a good thing.

Here are a few things about Jaedyn at 3 months:

*She weighs 11.5 lbs.
*She sleeps from 10pm to 5am
*She smiles a lot
*She's trying to talk more
*She still spits up a lot
*She tries to sit up all the time
*She loves her swing & rides in the car
*She's still wearing 0-3 mo. clothes
*She loves to cover her face with her blanket when she sleeps
*She has her brothers wrapped around her little finger
*She is so beautiful
*You can't help but smile every time you look at her
*She is a very good baby

I have been trying to get a good picture of her smiling, but can't always get one before she's done smiling. I finally got one with my cell phone and I think it's one of the cutest pictures I have taken of her. She's just so sweet and precious.



I was taking her picture the other day and I caught one of her sneezing. I thought it was cute, so I had to post it. I'm going to be really sad when she outgrows some of her clothes. It's so much fun dressing her. Jaron helps pick out her hair bow and bracelet every morning.


Jaedyn still has reflux and will continue taking her Reglan and Zantac indefinitely. Her doctor said she will probably not outgrow it until she is around six months old. I pray for her daily as does her brothers, hoping that will help her. As long as she keeps gaining weight she should be fine. We are just so happy that she's a part of our crazy family.

3 comments:

Lara said...

I forget that she is only a month younger than Rylee, it seems like she is younger than that, I can't believe she is getting so big! She is precious and I love her bows, bracelets and outfits too, she is a doll!

nena said...

Oooohhhhhh she is so precious!!!! I just love her!!!!! Cute pictures Kati!!

Leisa said...

Oh she is so cute! It's a good thing I'm pregnant because she makes me so dang baby hungry. I love her little brown dress. Too cute!
It's funny you say that it seems like you have had her around much longer than 3 months. It's so amazing how our kids just fit in and how they make it feel like they have been around forever.
She's a cutie Kati!