Monday, November 16, 2009

Soccer Has Ended...

Last week Jaron had his last soccer game for the fall season, it was a double header. His team did awesome! Out of eight games, they won six...technically they won all of them. The two they lost, the other team had forfeited before because they didn't have enough players, but that's okay. They all had a good time and that's all that matters, at least it's supposed to be. I know the kids like to win too.

Jaron ended up making three goals this season, so I think he enjoyed it a little more than he has in the past. Towards the end of the season he started playing around more than normal. It wasn't always a good idea to have both him and Jace on the field at the same time, but their best friends so what can you do.

I'm kind of glad that it's over just because I don't like being a single mom at things like this, but I'm really going to miss not having to make dinner on Thursday nights. We really did enjoy eating dinner at the concession stand...mmmm nachos, hot dogs, chips, and hot cocoa (I only went for the nachos and hot cocoa). Next time I think Jaron will play through the rec center so that Josh can attend all of his games, but it was nice to be able to do this for free. It's an awesome thing our stake does for the kids.

Here's a picture of Jaron's soccer team this season. It was nice that we're all in the same ward so that all the kids already knew each other.

Top: Gregg, Justin, Dylan, Jeremiah, Kaden, Jeanette, Espen, Tanya
Bottom: Tanner, JARON, McKenzie, Sage, Sadie, Jace


Good job BULLETS! You guys did awesome this season!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Kati I am glad you found my blog. Yours is so adorable. I can not believe how big and handsome your boys are. Your little girl is just precious. It is nice to see you all are doing well. Feel free to add me to your friends!

Unguren said...

I love that the stake does that. I am sad that Gavin was to young to do it last year....and now we don't live there anymore.

Enjoy New Moon.