Jaedyn's usually asleep, but wasn't so we let her get in on the action. I decided to let the kids play while I watched. Jaedyn got right into it and was hitting away at her pink hippo, that was so nice of the boys to let her have the pink one. While trying to figure out how to play the game by watching Jaron and Jantzen, Jaedyn decided she was just going to lift up her hippos mouth and hope the marbles would go in by themselves. When that didn't work, she decided to just grab them with her hand. The boys thought it was so hilarious! They just kept laughing the whole time they were playing.
Jaron and Jantzen had so much fun playing a game with Jaedyn. They said they can't wait until she can play more. They are so cute with her!


4 comments:
That's one game we don't have, but my kids really want. I could see Emery eating the marbles though. I hope Jaedyn won.
Ha I love it! Jaedyn is totally into it. So cute!
When our kids play that game they each take 2 hippos. It is funny to watch them cordinate their hands and hippos.
So Cute. I love a good game night, it's always so fun!
Post a Comment