Since this is the last Saturday before the kids go back to school, we decided to make it a fun day. Normally I just take the kids to lunch on the Friday before school starts, but I was busy with school/PTO meetings and open houses so we decided to include Josh this year and do it today.
We started out the day taking Jaedyn to her preschool open house. She's going to a new preschool this year and she's really excited! Today she got to meet Miss Tate, her new teacher, for the first time. Jaedyn got to see her new classroom, new friends, and paint her hands on her art apron. Before we left, Miss Tate gave Jaedyn a butterfly balloon she had bought for her because her birthday was earlier this week. I thought that was so sweet of Miss Tate to do that and Jaedyn loved that the balloon was a butterfly. I think it's going to be a good year for her!








No comments:
Post a Comment