Friday, December 19, 2014

Dance Christmas Party!

Last night I took Jaedyn to her first dance team Christmas party.  The studio does this every year for all the kids on the dance teams.  Jaedyn was so excited to go and hang out with her dance friends and party.

When we got there Miss Kim had pizza and drinks for all the kids to eat for dinner.  I think these girls loved it, or maybe it was that they loved posing funny for the camera...

(from left: Madison, Jaedyn, Sarah)

 photo DSCN0350.jpg
 
 
 photo DSCN0351.jpg
 
  What cheesers!!  Haha, get it? Cheesers?  I'm funny!

After hanging out in the lobby for a little bit, Jaedyn and the girls decided to move their party out on the dance floor (literally, this is the dance floor) with the older team members.
 
 photo DSCN0354.jpg
 
  Here, they played around even more than they could in the lobby because there's more space...
 
 photo DSCN0352.jpg
 
  Jaedyn attempted a few somersaults...

 photo DSCN0353.jpg
 
  Then she joined Madison and Greta for some more fun with these foam squares...
 
 photo DSCN0355.jpg
 
 
 photo DSCN0356.jpg
 
 
 photo DSCN0357.jpg
 
 
 photo DSCN0358.jpg
 
  I got a good laugh from these three silly girls...they are crazy!!

Next up was the sock exchange.  The kids all drew names prior to the party, then they got to go pick out a pair of socks for the person they drew.  Jaedyn waited patiently for her name to be called...
 
 photo DSCN0360.jpg
 
  ...then she waited patiently for everyone to get their gifts so they could all open them together...
 
 photo sock exchange.jpg
 
  Finally she got to open her gift and see what her socks looked like...
 
 photo SOCK EXCHANGE2.jpg
 
  They were pink "Elf on the Shelf" socks.  She liked the pink, but hated the elf because it's a boy.  We don't do the whole "Elf" thing at Christmas time, so she has no idea who he is.

Since she wasn't too excited about her socks, she took off and went straight to the dessert table...
 
 photo DSCN0369.jpg
 
  She ate a bunch of sweets there, then she joined Madison and Madalyn for some more crazy time.  I think they might have had a little too much sugar.
 
 photo JAEDYN TREATS.jpg
 
  They were playing a game they made up, but don't ask me what it was, I have no idea!  All I know is that it involved freezing in place.  They were sure having a good time playing together.

Miss Kim got this super cute picture of Jaedyn and Greta while I wasn't around...
 
 photo jaedyn and greta.jpg
 
  These girls love each other so much...I love it!!  It's so fun watching Jaedyn have such good friends to hang out with.

Before the party ended, I got a picture of Jaedyn with most of her dance team and Miss Kim...
 
 photo DSCN0373.jpg
 
Jaedyn had so much fun at her dance party.  I love that her studio does fun things like this for the kids.  It was a great way for them all to let loose and have fun without the ballet and tap shoes!

No comments: