Sunday, November 30, 2008

Santa

We took the boys to see Santa the day after Thanksgiving. While they were waiting in line one of Santa's helpers was asking them questions about Santa. One of the questions he asked was, "What treat does Santa like to eat when he leaves presents?". Jaron answered "cookies". Santa's helper asked what else he likes with his cookies so Jantzen answered very quickly "Santa likes cookies and Diet Coke". Santa's helper couldn't stop laughing. I told Jantzen that Santa likes Diet Coke at our house, but probably drinks milk at most peoples houses. They were so cute when they were on Santa's lap telling him what they want for Christmas. Neither one of them were scared this year. However, we couldn't get both of them to smile together and relax in their picture, but they are still so cute.


2 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! Your a total pro! Your Thanksgiving looked like so much fun. And Josh has the longest tongue ever!

Melissa said...

Santa likes to drink Dr. Pepper at our house. By the time he gets to our house, he's sick of milk. :)

Glad you have a blog now! I'm adding you to my blogs I follow!