Monday, December 1, 2008

Temple Square

Since we were in Utah for Thanksgiving we decided to go to Temple Square and see the lights. We used to do this every year when we lived there and then we would go for hot chocolate. I really miss living in Utah, especially around the holidays. I miss the cold weather (I know I'm crazy, but I do). When we got there the lights weren't on yet, but soon they were. They went out on us a couple times, but it was beautiful. The weather was nice, not too cold, so we didn't have to bundle up too much. The kids had fun running around and we thought we lost Jaron a couple times, but we found him just wandering around checking things out. Later, after we ate, we got our hot chocolate and the boys got to ride the train back to our car. After we were all done seeing the lights we took the boys for a ride to the capital. Jaron is studying states and capitals in school so he was excited to see it. I hated having to leave because we love it here. Hopefully one day we can move back and do this every year.

Aren't we cute?


This is where it all began.


My cute boys.


My two angels.


Cute little Addison & Jantzen, forever friends.

1 comment:

nena said...

What a good time, my kids would love to go see the lights, I just don't think I am going to make it up to Utah before the lights will come down:( Maybe next year, right?!