We weren't going to Disneyland our first day so we decided to drive up to Hollywood and see if we could find our way up to the sign to get some pictures. Josh was really lost, but didn't want to stop for directions, typical man, so he just kept driving until we found our way up a narrow hill to the mountains. Turns out it was the road to the sign, but we could only drive up so far. We would've had to hike the rest of the way. If it hadn't been dark we probably would have done it. Instead we kept driving up and saw a bunch of cars so we decided to check it out. It was an observatory so we went in. Jaron had the most fun exploring because it had a lot of stuff about planets and weather, that's what he's most interested in.
We did have a good view of the Hollywood sign, but it was too dark to get a good picture, I tried anyway. Josh wanted to drive some more in Hollywood, but the rest of us were falling asleep so we went back to the hotel so we could rest up for Disneyland the next day.
Here's what pictures I could get in the dark. I think I need a better camera. Hint, hint Josh.
This was the picture I tried to take with the Hollywood sign behind them.
This was a picture of my boys in front of the observatory and in the back of the observatory looking over Los Angeles. Jantzen was laughing because Josh had just done the ultimate "stinky" guy thing. He, he!
More to come...



No comments:
Post a Comment