Tuesday, April 20, 2010

8 Months...

Today our little princess is 8 months old. I can't believe it. She'll be one before I know it. It's going by way too fast, but it has been fun having her in our family. She brings all of us so much joy and laughter, especially her dad and brothers. They adore her soooo much, I love it!

Here are some things about Jaedyn at 8 months...

* She weighs 15 lbs. (yes, she has lost weight since last month)
* She's 27 1/2 in. tall
* Her hair is getting fuller and thicker
* Her eyes are a combination of blue, brown, and green
* She sits up really good now and reaches for things without falling over
* She loves to eat her socks and shoes
* She doesn't like to wear shoes (I will change that)
* I can't paint her toenails yet because she won't stop eating her toes
* She loves to talk with her mouth full of food
* She loves her bath time
* She holds her bottle by herself
* She's starting to give kisses, but very limited
* Her brothers are teaching her how to give "hi 5's"
* She starting to feed herself
* She loves to gnaw on mine and Josh's fingers
* She still has no teeth yet, but is trying to get them
* She loves to rip off her bracelets and try to eat them
* She loves to take off her hair bows
* She loves to jump on the trampoline
* She crinkles her nose when she's happy and excited (it's the cutest thing ever)
* She has started tossing a ball back and forth with Jaron
* She's still the sweetest little girl in the world





We are still loving having a girl in our house. She's just too much fun. We can't wait to see what new things she has developed in the next month.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love her outfit in the pics :) She is getting so big, I hope to see her in a couple months!

Lara said...

She is adorable! I LOVE her bow! Did you make it?! It looks amazing! I can't believe how fast our girls are growing up! Can we please slow down time?! Happy 8 month B-day Jayden!

Jossie said...

She is just a cutie!

Lindsey said...

Love that dress!!! Amazing how fast time is flying by