I put her down the other day, turned my head for only a minute, and when I turned back around I saw a pile of toys on her. At first it looked like a "Where's Waldo" picture, but Jaedyn's a LOT cuter! Apparently Jantzen thought she needed some toys to play with, so he brought down some of his stuffed animals off his bed. This is now a regular thing for him to do any time she's sitting on the floor.
Here she's saying, "What just happened?"
When she realizes there's a bunch of toys for her to play with she thinks, "Which one should I play with first? There's too many to choose from". BTW, I love how her little foot is sticking out among all the toys...too cute!
Jaedyn loves to chew on everything, as all babies do. Here she's thinking, "Let me see how Pluto tastes. GRRRR! Take that Pluto!"
Jantzen will just have to deal with wet toys when she's done. You would think he'd learn by now, but he hasn't. I think he loves her too much to let it bother him.
"Now on to something else that will make my teething gums feel better. Aren't I just so adorable?" Of course you are my little princess.
After playing for a while, Jaedyn fell over and was done. Her face is saying here, "I'm so exhausted now. I think I'll take a little break from playing".
Jaedyn is getting funner and funner every day. The boys are really liking the fact that she sits up so they can play with her better. They can't wait until she starts crawling and walking around. Little do they know that she will terrorize them for all the times they get in her face and won't leave her alone. That will be a fun day to see how they react to her being mobile, but for now I'm going to enjoy her being immobile.


2 comments:
She is such a doll! I love all the toys :)
That is just the sweetest thing! She obviously has her brothers wrapped around her little finger.
Post a Comment