Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse Birthday Party!

Yesterday was a really fun birthday, BTW I'm 29 again for the fourth year in a row. Josh bought me a yummy looking cheesecake, that we will be sharing tonight for his birthday and my kids were really good all day, no complaining...it was nice! My awesome friends Lara and Savannah threw an "Eclipse" party that just happened to land on my birthday and Josh was so kind to let me spend my birthday with Edward and the girls.

When I got to Savannah's house, this is the first thing I saw...EDWARD! He was waiting to wish me a happy birthday. Apparently Josh had already seen him and didn't say anything to me. Lara and Savannah also bought me the new Stephenie Meyer book, "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner", she's one of the newborn vampires in "Eclipse". I can't wait to read it.


We, of course, had to play around a little with some fun pictures, but Savannah and I were the only ones who would pose with Edward.




For dinner, Savannah made some Alfredo, it was so good! We also had salad, garlic bread, fruit, cupcakes, and the yummy chocolate covered Edward and Jacob strawberries that I made...Jaedyn and Josh helped me taste test them to make sure they were good.



Here's a close up shot of Edward professing his love for me!


Before we left for the movie, we had to get a group shot of us girls with our special guest. Notice which girls are hanging on Edward, we are so crazy, I know, but we have fun.


Here we all are goofing around with the camera while waiting so patiently for the movie to start. We were all giddy like a bunch of teenage girls, but that's okay. We always have so much fun together.





I loved the movie. I didn't get home until after 11pm because I was chatting with the girls, but when I did, this is what I came home to...my boys had made birthday cards for me. They were so cute, I love them!

This one is from Jaron...


And here's Jantzen's. This is the front...


Here's the inside, notice Boba Fett...


This is the back...


Thank you Lara and Savannah for throwing a fun party for me, you guys are awesome! Now I get to party tonight with my best friend in the whole world for his birthday!

2 comments:

Lara said...

Kati,

We had SO much fun, I am glad you enjoyed your birthday and that it was celebrated with us and Edward!!

Lara

Unguren said...

Happy Birthday to you! It looks like it was celebrated perfectly.