The boys all got their marshmallows ready and then they were off to make them a nice golden brown. It was a fun male bonding moment.
After the marshmallows were roasted it was time to enjoy! Jaron has never tried a smore before, but he roasted some marshmallows so we made him try it. Guess what...he liked it! Jantzen has always liked them, as you can tell. He does, however, dislike the part when the melted marshmallow gets sticky all over his fingers...he is kind of a messy eater sometimes, but he's cute.
Jantzen's solution...lick it off, that always works.
Even though I'm not in any pictures, I did get to enjoy a smore too, courtesy of Josh. He's such a good smore maker. I'm sure we'll be using this little BBQ grill more this summer and I'm afraid it won't be while we're camping. I guess that's okay though, as long as Josh doesn't roast any more marshmallows on the stove and set off the smoke detector...good times!!


1 comment:
We like to cook smores on our gas stovetop inside our house. Strange but it works.
Post a Comment