
One thing the boys and I like to do on most nights while Josh is at work is play a game together after dinner. The other day they wanted to play Candyland so I agreed, even though we play this game all the time. I thought maybe this time I would win (I almost never do).
All was going well, Jaron won the first game and we had time to play another before it was time for baths. Jantzen wasn't too happy that he didn't win and during the next game he was behind everyone else. He went to draw a card on his turn and he picked up two. He decided that he wanted the second card that should have been Jaron's. It was the Princess Frostine card. We told Jantzen that it wasn't his card, but he threw a fit so we let him have it. He kept picking two cards every time it was his turn and Jaron and I decided to ignore it. So when he picked up another two cards on one of his turns we had to laugh. Jantzen had picked the gingerbread man card and had to go back to the beginning, he was furious! He said he wasn't going to play anymore. I told him that cheaters never win and I don't think he liked that. He proceeded to try and wrestle Jaron because he thought it was Jaron's fault he lost the game. I think Jantzen had enough of playing games with us because he then stormed off. Jantzen is the smallest cheater I know, and he's a sore loser, but then again most kids are at his age. I remember having to have the "winning isn't everything" talk with Jaron, and I still have to remind Josh of that sometimes. I guess boys never grow out of it.



3 comments:
It's the testosterone. It makes men think they're invincible and always right-I don't think so!
Where in your layout are you putting the signature? Will it pop up automatically, or do you have to copy the html each time?
We have little cheaters @ our house, too! It's funny to watch the one who's cheating b/c they do get all upset and frustrated. You can't help but laugh!!
Post a Comment