Saturday, January 31, 2009

That's Not Where That Goes!

This is the response I get when I ask Jantzen to help pick up and put away his toys. I was trying to get the house picked up before Josh got home and I asked Jantzen to help me out since all the toys scattered about were his. I went upstairs for just a few minutes and when I came back down He was laughing and playing with his toys instead of cleaning up. I was going to get mad at him until I saw where he had put away his feather sword (from the Wiggles). He thought it would go good on the fridge. I just had to laugh, I couldn't get mad at that. He is such a riot! And I thought being a stay home mom would be a non-social, boring, mundane job. Not at my house, we're always laughing at something one of the boys are doing. I love being a mom during these funny times.




1 comment:

Unguren said...

Thats were I would have thought it went.