The other day I caught Jantzen sticking his mini basketball up his shirt. He informed me that he now had a big tummy like me with a baby inside. Just a little FYI, his baby's name is Boba Fett, who would've guessed that. I thought it was cute that he had taken such an interest in his little sis, but then he stuck the ball somewhere else. He put it in the back of his shirt and then said, "now I have a big butt like you". OUCH!! He, of course, thought it was hilarious. I know I've gotten a little curvier since I got pregnant, but I tell ya, it's the water retention!
I really didn't take any offense to his latest comedy routine. He's very proud of himself for this. He does keep all of us laughing and that's what we all need in our lives. Now, if I start seeing Josh trying the same thing he will need a new place to sleep for a while.



4 comments:
Makes you feel so good doesn't it!!
He is so dang cute!
Oh man...I don't envy you any with the water retention. Girls are the worst, trust me. If you are anything like me you will have ankles the size of watermelons by July..especially from the heat. Good luck!
By the way I think you look awesome. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Don't you just love the way kids say things?? The other day Conner told me I was wearing "fat pants" cause I was wearing my maternity pants. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
No you do not look like this! You look absolutely adorable! I can't wait for you little baby bump to bump out more, then I won't be the only one suffering from the tight clothes and love handles!
Post a Comment