Jaron made me this beautiful basket with flowers on it that he filled with Hershey Kisses. He said that he was giving them to me because he loves to give me kisses. He also wrote me a letter telling me the reasons why he loves me. It was the most beautiful letter I have ever read. It took a lot for me to hold back the tears because it was so sweet. Even Josh had a hard time trying not to cry after reading it.
Jantzen made me this beautiful necklace at preschool that he of course made all green. It's not only his favorite color, but mine too. He had a really hard time keeping it a secret from me. He kept asking me when I was going to open my necklace so I could wear it. I absolutely love it! I told him I will wear it to church on Mother's Day. That made him really happy.
And last, but not least, was my gift from Josh. All I wanted for Mother's Day this year was a new pair of slippers. Jantzen threw up on mine a few weeks ago and it wouldn't wash out so I had to throw them away. Instead I got this...
That's right! Josh bought me a new car! We went to pick it up in St. George today. I have been wanting a Tahoe for the longest time and never thought I would get one. We test drove it a couple weeks ago but thought it was a little too much so we didn't get it. After two weeks of negotiations we finally got it! It is awesome!! Even the boys love it. Now they don't have to cook in the hot Vegas heat during the summer waiting for the AC to reach them. It has a ton of cool features that are probably going to take me a while to figure out, but we love it.
Even though it's not quite Mother's Day yet I've had the best Mother's Day Ever!! All of my boys have spoiled me and I love it! I have the best boys in the whole world. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a mother and a wife and for all the blessings I receive because of it. I wouldn't trade my job for anything. I am so lucky to have a husband who works so hard so that I can stay home with my children. Have I mentioned that I love my boys? Not just because they gave me gifts today, but because they are true blessings in my life that bring me so much happiness that I wouldn't know if I didn't have them. Thank you to all my boys. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!



2 comments:
You do have some GREAT boys there! Glad you had a good day.
Jantzen's necklace that he made was actually the most normal out of the group. I think because all of the green tied it together.
Post a Comment