Before we took Josh to the airport, we went for a drive up to the Bountiful Temple to let the kids see it. There was snow there and Jaron and Jantzen got really excited (Jaedyn was asleep)...that's what happens when you live where snow is an almost extinct thing. We let them out to see the snow and, of course, they wouldn't wear their jackets. It's like they thought it was spring out there.
I got some fun pictures of the boys together, if Jaedyn were awake I would've gotten her in them too, but I didn't want to bother her. I just love how these boys show their love for one another in pictures, it makes me happy. Now, if they could only be loving towards each other like that all the time, our house would be a more peaceful place.
I tried to get Jaron take a picture of me and Josh, but he was having a hard time so we tried to get one our self. It didn't turn out that great, but oh well.
We left the temple and went to visit with Jann and Spencer before Josh had to fly out. They boys had fun playing with the kids and meeting their new dog that replaced Tiancum. We had a fun day and were sad to see Josh go home, but were excited to spend more time in Utah to visit with more friends and family.


2 comments:
Your kids are too cute!
That looks like it was such a fun trip so far. I know how you love Utah!
Post a Comment