Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Sleepy Kids

My kids are the best and funniest sleepers ever. Jaedyn has this thing lately that she loves to have her face covered when she sleeps. When she's sleeping in her car seat, she'll cover her face with her blanket, but when she's in her swing she'll turn her head all the way to the side so that her face is pressed right up against the side. All you can see is her profile...it's the cutest thing. Well, when we were in Utah she found another way to sleep. It was a little colder up there at night so I put a beanie on her when she slept to make sure she stayed warm enough. This is how she decided to wear it, but that's okay, she slept very well and stayed warm. It's her version of a night mask...and a day mask too. Don't worry, I did check her periodically to make sure she was breathing okay.



Jantzen can sleep anywhere. This was one of our trips to Walmart in Brigham City. He fell asleep in the car and then stayed that way when we got in and out of the store. Jaron made a pillow out of his jacket for him to lay on. This was a good thing for a couple reasons. One, I didn't have to listen to him and Jaron fight about anything and two, I didn't have to get the, "please can I have it, I really want it" whine. This isn't the first time he's done this. I think this is the third or fourth time he's slept at Walmart. I guess I wore him out with all the running around we did while up in Utah. I wish I could sleep as well as he does.



Never mind the no socks he's wearing. He got them dirty at Katie's house playing in her huge backyard with Jaron and Alex, so I made him take them off.

1 comment:

The Foisy's said...

That's hilarious Kati!! so cute I love the beanie over her eyes!!