Monday, March 15, 2010

Baseball Has Begun!

Last Thursday Jaron played his first ever baseball game. He has only played soccer, but really wanted to give baseball a try. He was really nervous to play, but he has practiced a little with Josh and I think he's super excited to learn a new sport.

Before we left for his game I wanted to get a couple pictures of him, of course he had to give me some cheesy poses. He wanted it to look like he was catching the ball. Silly kid, I love how he's so excited to play.




Here's Jaron getting ready to go up to bat. He looks a little nervous. He told me in their practice before the game that he hit the ball and hoped that he could do it again.


Jaron ended up striking out, but in his defense the kid who was pitching was really good. His pitches were really fast, I'm not sure I would've hit them either. He does look really cute playing though.


He played an outfielder position next to Jace...surprise, surprise. I saw him chase after one ball, but most of the time I watched both him and Jace dancing and goofing around. They are such characters when they are together.


Jaron's team ended up winning...yay!! After the game the boys got to enjoy the best part of the sports season...hot dogs, nachos, pizza, pop, and if they're lucky, cotton candy.


Even though he struck out on his turn batting, Jaron said he had a lot of fun. I'm glad he has such a good attitude about it and I hope that as the season goes on that he will get a hit and enjoy it even more.

Good Luck Buddy!

No comments: