Last night while we were eating dinner, we sat Jaedyn up to the table with us so she could enjoy some peach yogurt melts...they are pretty yummy. Jaron LOVES to make her laugh and he's figured out the best way to do that. He shakes things and that gets her giggling a ton. So instead of him eating his dinner, he decided to entertain her, Jantzen, and himself. He took the bag of yogurt melts and started shaking it. That got Jaedyn giggling up a storm. She was laughing for so long that I had to tell Jaron to stop so they could eat their dinner before it was cold, it was so cute though.

We also have a video of Jaron making Jantzen laugh when he was a baby too. He's such an awesome big brother and will make a great dad one day.
I love the way that these kids can make me smile, especially when life gets frustrating and stressful. I know I can always look at them and see that my life is really good because I have them in it.
4 comments:
So cute! My boys love to make Landon laugh too, and they are really good at it! Love hearing my babies laugh!
So true- they really make things so much more fun. Babies laughing is really the best sound ever!!
That giggling is just so cute.
This video was SO cute! I LOVE baby laughs!
Post a Comment