This is what I got from Jaron when I asked him to smile for me...I love it!! He's such a character!
You can't really tell it in this picture, but I caught Jaron twirling around in the dirt while he was supposed to be playing ball. Maybe he's practicing his victory dance. He's obviously having fun though and that's what matters most.
Here's my little monkey sitting in the dugout, waiting for his turn to bat. And yet another cheesy smile for me. The older he gets, the more difficult it becomes to get a good smile out of him.
I did manage to get one really good smile out of him, with his best friend Jace. Is it just me or would Jaron make a cute girl with that long hair? (He did just get it cut on Friday, so he doesn't look so shaggy)
Here is a picture of Jaron's baseball team, the Yankees. They are missing about three or four kids that moved and/or just stopped coming to the games.
I'm glad Jaron had the opportunity to learn how to play baseball and to find out that he's good at it and enjoys it. It will be fun to see how he progresses in future seasons. He is a little sad though. He won't be able to be on the same team as Jace anymore because he moved to a different ward, but it will be fun for them to play against each other. Good job on your first season of baseball Jaron, we're so proud of you!


2 comments:
Good job Jaron! So fun. Easton will be old enough to play next year, and he can't wait.
We keep talking about how we need to get Gavin back into sports we just need to find a good place to do it.
Good job Jaron.
Post a Comment