Jantzen was excited to see Jaron sing and so was Jaedyn. If you listen closely in the second video, you can hear her singing with Jaron. She doesn't like to be left out of anything.
The video I took of the last song was a little shaky because I had to keep telling Jantzen to stop kicking the seat, so I wasn't watching where I was recording, sorry about that. Plus there were some grown men being very loud which made me mad. On a funny note though, you can see Caitlyn fall off the step (she didn't get hurt so I can say it's funny).
After Jaron's class was done singing we left so Jaedyn could get her picture taken with the singing star. Jaron didn't mind, he just kept giving her kisses and his class almost left without him. He's such a cute kid!


No comments:
Post a Comment