Sunday, May 23, 2010

Girls Night Out!!

Friday night was another one of my monthly gno's. We went to see "Letters to Juliet". It was a super cute, funny, not too cheesy chick flick. We got to the theater just in time for the movie to start and lucky us, we got to enjoy an awesome "Eclipse" trailer before the movie started. I can't wait for next month to see that movie!

After the movie we went to TGI Fridays, where we always go for dinner. The food was good, the conversations were eye watering fun, but our waiter was kind of rude. We weren't going to let that ruin our night though. Tanya kept us all laughing the whole night and she was a little camera happy, as you can tell by all the pictures she's in.

(Lara & me)

(Michelle, Tanya, & Stacy)

(Savannah, Amy, & Nichol)

(Tanya, Stacy, & Savannah)

(Michelle & Tanya)

(Tanya & her sis Stacy)

Walking back to our cars after dinner was fun, why you ask...because Tanya started dancing to a song that was playing on the casino floor and I was laughing so hard while trying to walk as I was crossing my legs so I wouldn't wet my pants (yes, I almost tripped and fell), she's so funny. I just love these girls and all the fun nights we have together. It's nice to be able to act like a bunch of teenagers once a month. Thanks girls for making gno's a nice get away from reality.

1 comment:

Unguren said...

How fun. It is nice to know that you didn't have an accident right in the casino parking garage.