Thursday, March 31, 2011

Homework Time!

I think Jaedyn feels a little left out when the boys are doing their homework because she doesn't have any yet...I wouldn't be complaining and I don't the boys would either. To remedy this, she has started making up her own homework to do while the boys do theirs.

I caught her the day doing her "homework" with Jaron, it was so cute! She was really getting into it and I think Jaron enjoyed doing homework with her.



She was concentrating very hard. I wish I knew what was going on in her head while she was doing this. And sorry Josh, I think she's going to be a "righty".



Here's her "I'm so cute" smile...I love it!!


I hope when she's older that she still likes to do homework, but she probably won't because her brothers don't.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That last picture is too funny. Don't we wish they could keep such a good attitude about homework. I guess we can enjoy it while it lasts.

Jossie said...

She is seriously so dang cute! Love these pictures. Naiya loves coloring too :-)