Sunday, March 20, 2011

Random Pictures of Silliness...

My kids can be so funny sometimes. They constantly make me laugh and cry everyday with the things they do. Here are a few things that they've been doing lately that have put a smile on my face...

Jaedyn has a fascination with this pen lately. I caught her using the rubber end as a teething toy. She was running it back and forth on her teeth while she was singing. It was so cute how happy she was about it.



Jaron and Jantzen love to play "Spore" on the computer and in real life. For those who don't know what it is, it's a game where you make your own planet and creatures that live on it. When they play in real life they make the toy room their "planet" and divide it into different parts that they live in. The other day I caught them also using their bedroom as part of their planet, otherwise known as "Hebus", and this is what I found "Devan", aka Jaron and "Ebos", aka Jantzen creating...

They had made their own little camp fire with an empty box lid, a blanket, some fake wood from their tool bench, and some fire from one of their Bionicles. I thought it was pretty creative.


This was their "eating area", I was quickly corrected when I called it a kitchen. By the look of things, it seems they are eating pretty well on their newly formed planet of "Hebus"...


The last thing I noticed was "Ebos's", aka Jantzen's sleeping area made in between his bed and the closet. It was complete with his favorite ducky blanket and his favorite stuffed animals, and no, that's not even close to being all of his stuffed animals...he has a million of them.


Then, there was this little creation that Jantzen made the other day. It wasn't just the robot he made that made me laugh, but it was the back story he gave me on its creation that made me laugh and get grossed out at the same time. He's always making something new and creative with his Legos, but this has been the funniest/most gruesome story to go along with it so far.

This is a Buzz Lightyear robot, it looks all cool, right? Well, here's the story that goes along with it...

I'm quoting directly from Jantzen now..."Big Buzz broke, so Zurg cut off his head and it was oozing blood so he had to clean it off and put Buzz's head on this robot body".

That's a little disturbing, I know. I have no idea where that all came from.



On a less disturbing note, here's a cute space ship that Jantzen made to go along with his Buzz. He told me he couldn't find his little "Buzz" Lego, so he had to use his "Boba Fett" Lego key chain instead. Nothing morbid about this one, but I thought it was super creative on his part.


I love that my kids are silly and creative. It keeps me wondering what they're going to come up with next.

No comments: