Monday, March 7, 2011

She's a Nursery Girl Now!

Yesterday was Jaedyn's first day in nursery. She was supposed to go a couple weeks ago, but we were at a baby blessing and then last week was Stake Conference. She got to wear a new dress and she seemed to really like it, plus she looked absolutely adorable!

Before we left for church I had to get a picture of her in her pretty dress and right after I got this one, she ran over to the couch and wanted another one taken. I think maybe I take too many pictures of her, but I can't help the fact that my camera loves her so much!



Jaedyn started getting a little goofy after a couple pictures and this is the result of what I got...


Maybe I need to have the "modesty" lesson with her earlier than I want to.

Josh was the one that got to take her to nursery because he got a new calling and I ended up having to teach our Sunday School class by myself. Yes, I was super bummed out and I even almost cried walking to my class knowing that I couldn't be with her and he got to. I did toughen up though and taught my class while she played in nursery.

Jaedyn ended up doing a lot better than I thought she would. She only had to be held a little bit and that was after she had noticed that Josh was gone. I peeked in at her in between my classes and she wasn't crying, so I took that as a good sign. The nursery leaders said she didn't cry again until the other kids started getting picked up and we weren't there to get her yet. I was really surprised to see that her hair bow was still on her head, even though it was hanging on by a hair. Although I missed her, it was nice to be able to listen to the lesson in Relief Society and not be distracted by her cute little face. She's just growing up way too fast for me!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's all down hill now- they are all just too big!!

Unguren said...

I love when they are old enough to go into nursery...although it is bitter sweet.

The Foisy's said...

Oh my gosh! Although I see her all the time, this picture just makes her look like such a big girl!! She is such a doll! I'm glad she liked it!

Katie said...

I can't believe she's old enough for nursery! She's too cute and definitely a Goddard girl! So cute!