Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Little Shopping Buddy in Training

Can I just start off by saying, this is the cutest little girl ever!?!?

I went to Walmart the other day to get a few things and I decided to browse through the toy section to get some ideas for birthday presents (since I still have two more to do in less than 3 weeks). In one of the isles was this cute little shopping cart sitting all alone, so Jaedyn decided she would give it some attention. She immediately started her own "shopping". It was so cute watching her look at the toys she thought would be fun and then add them to her cart. It's too bad she didn't have any money to buy them for herself.





Lucky for me I was able to distract her from the cart so we could leave without any drama. It's so much fun having a girl. I know she's going to be a fun shopping buddy when she's older.

1 comment:

Unguren said...

She is so cute. I love her little pink shoes. So cute.