Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Such a Cute Girly Girl!

Having a little girl in the house is so much fun (minus all the drama). Jaedyn is so girly and I love it! I was a bit of a tom boy growing up, so I like that she's not that way (at least not yet).

Any time I'm getting ready to go to the store, she has to grab her "stuff". This "stuff" includes her purse(s), jewelry, Mimi (Minnie), and of course a snack.


She's all ready to go now...


Another thing Jaedyn loves is my jewelry. I'm always catching her getting into my jewelry and putting it on. The thing with her though is "more is better". She can't just wear one piece, she has to wear a whole arm full!



I tried to get her to smile at me, but she wanted to show off her arms instead...


Jaedyn has now moved on to not only having my necklaces and bracelets on, but my rings too. Luckily she hasn't lost any of them yet and I hope she doesn't. I'm thinking she's going to get some more dress up jewelry for her birthday.

I L.O.V.E. this sweet little girl!!

No comments: