Friday, September 9, 2011

Popcorn and Chopsticks?!?!

A few weeks ago I came across some chopsticks that I had gotten from PF Changs when Josh and I went there for our anniversary dinner. I kept them because Jaron and Jantzen love to eat with chopsticks, but they hate Chinese food...weird, I know. I had totally forgotten about them.

I gave them to the boys as they were making some popcorn for their afternoon snack and they decided it would be fun to eat their popcorn with them. It was funny watching them try to pick up the popcorn and eat it...they dropped a lot of pieces on the floor and after a while they gave up and used their hands.



I never thought popcorn and chopsticks would go together, but with my boys anything is possible.

2 comments:

Unguren said...

If I ate anything with chopsticks I would be a whole lot skinnier. I can not use them for the life of me. So good job boys for getting some popcorn in your mouth.

Lindsey said...

Chopsticks would be a great diet plan especially paired with popcorn. I seriously can't use those dang things.

Carter is playing football through Legacy High school. It's pretty intense league, but the coaches are amazing. Stewarts and Carons also play. They do a day camp in June or July and then start practices later in the summer. I will try to remember to get you info next year. Just a warning though it has been pretty expensive though.