Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Family Pics...

We had our annual family pictures taken last November (that's right, I'm really behind on blogging them!) by our friend Chelsea Knudsen and she did an awesome job! We went to a local state park near our house and there was a lot of beautiful scenery and buildings that made for some great backgrounds.

For the most part our kids cooperated. Jaedyn had a little tantrum about halfway through because she wanted her Minnie Mouse camera in the pictures and I wouldn't let her (see if you can figure out the pictures that were taken after that). Overall I think our family pictures turned out really good!

**Beware...picture overload (it was so hard to decide which ones to post)...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thanks again Chelsea, we love them all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Katie, those are so cute!

Unguren said...

The pictures are really cute. We need family pictures taken in a bad bad way.