Saturday, January 7, 2012

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

Today I had a fun afternoon with some of my friends to celebrate Rikki and Mary's birthdays. We started out with lunch at Cafe Rio and we had a lot of fun conversations while we were there. After lunch, we headed out to do some shopping. One of the stores we went to was Claire's...we had a lot of fun there! We found some pretty awesome glasses that we couldn't pass up trying on...(Hey, just because we're a little older than the usual Claire's customer, doesn't mean we're not allowed to have fun!)

(Jessica, me, Mary, and Natalie)

Photobucket

(Natalie and Rikki)

Photobucket

I thought these pictures were hilarious! These are some drinking glasses that a couple of the girls bought at Claire's and Mary and Natalie actually used them at dinner. I wasn't able to go to dinner with them and I'm really sad I missed this...they look awesome!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Even though I didn't get to stay and hang out for the whole day, I still had fun in the few hours I was there. These girls are so much fun to hang out with and I'm so lucky to have such great friends!

2 comments:

Lara H. said...

(Tear) :( I miss you girls SO much! I actually had a girl here tell me (after telling her what great friends I had in Vegas) that they are all too busy here to get together and do things. Guess I won't be getting my Girls Night Out anymore. Seriously though, I just cried. Miss you!

Unguren said...

I hope you bought some of those glasses. Like the ones with the mustaches..they are pretty awesome.