Yesterday we went to the children's museum again. We needed something to do to get out of this nasty heat, so we met up with some friends to enjoy a day of exploring and fun.
The kids discovered this video game that they got to be a part of and they had a blast with it. Can you see them on the basketball court?...
The kids discovered this video game that they got to be a part of and they had a blast with it. Can you see them on the basketball court?...

Jaedyn showed a little bit of her patriotic side here with her friend Stella...


...while the boys took some time out for a little bit of paper crafting. It didn't take Jaedyn long to join them, even though it's only supposed to be for the older kids.

Then, they were off to explore some more things. Jaedyn went on this seat lift with Jaron the last time we came here, but this time she insisted on going on it all by herself...she LOVED it! It took a while to get her to get off of it.

Jaron and Jantzen took Jaedyn on a plane ride...you can see how thrilled she was about it...

She was happier flying it with Jantzen instead of just being a passenger...

Jaron took these pictures of Jaedyn playing with the big bubble wand. That thing was as big as her, but she handled it very well. She did have a hard time blowing bubbles out of it, so Jaron helped her.

Before we left the kids had to stop at "Smith's" and do a little grocery shopping. It was really funny watching the boys playing in there. They were actually picking out fruits and veggies instead of junk food...it was shocking!

Jaedyn enjoyed being the cashier with Camden while her brothers shopped...

After about four hours I told the kids it was time to go home. As always, I got a "we haven't got to play for very long!". Really?!?! I think four hours is plenty of time to play, but if I'd let them, they stay here all the time, that's how much they love it here. I'm happy they had fun and I'm sure we'll be back at least one more time before the summer is over.


No comments:
Post a Comment