The other day as I was busy doing random household chores, I took a quick stroll in my bedroom to put away some laundry. As I walked in I noticed that my bed had been made, but I knew I hadn't done it yet. That's when I heard a little giggle and all of a sudden a super cute little girl jumps out and says, "I made your bed mom!", It was the sweetest thing.
Jaedyn had taken it upon herself to help me out by making my bed and I have to say I think she did an awesome job! She told me she put one of the pillows at the end of the bed so she could lay on it to watch TV...funny girl!
Jaedyn had taken it upon herself to help me out by making my bed and I have to say I think she did an awesome job! She told me she put one of the pillows at the end of the bed so she could lay on it to watch TV...funny girl!


Oh, how I love my little Jaedybug!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment