Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Little Sunbeam...

Today was Jaedyn's first day as a Sunbeam in primary. She's the last little Sunbeam that we'll ever have and she looked so cute for her first day... 

Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket
 
 She was a little hesitant to go in primary with her new class, she wanted to go back to nursery. She absolutely loved nursery! After a little while in there she was loving it. I think it helps that I'm in the primary presidency, but it might not be a good thing either. She came up to me a lot to whisper in my ear. She wasn't actually saying anything, but it was cute. During singing time the primary kids were practicing "I am a Child of God" and it was cute watching her sing it...she knew all the words. 
 
After church was over I asked her how she liked her new class and she said it was fun. She likes her teacher, who just happens to be the mom of one of her friends. I think she'll do good as a Sunbeam, although I'm sad to see my baby grow up!

No comments: