Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!!

This year we decided to spend New Years Eve with just our family. We started out our fun at Red Robin, that's where the kids wanted to go for dinner...surprise, surprise! 

Photobucket
 
 They were all being a little goofy as usual, especially Jaedyn...
 
Photobucket
 
 I tried to get a picture with her and this is what I got at first...
 
Photobucket
 
 I'm not sure what she's doing here, but it gave me a good laugh. 
 
I did get one cute one of her, not that she isn't cute in all of her pictures, even when she's being silly...
 
Photobucket
 
 Here's me and my handsome hubby walking to the car after dinner...
 
Photobucket
 
 When we got home I made my family pose for some family pictures on our trampoline because I knew that Josh wouldn't stay awake until midnight. I made my kids sit and pose while I figured out what setting to put my camera on and then Josh joined them.
 
Photobucket
 
 Let me tell you what's going on in these pictures. As I was setting up my camera I heard some laughing and gagging. Turns out that Josh was polluting the kids' breathing air and Jaron was about to gag, Jantzen just laughed uncontrollably, and Jaedyn just sat there like she had no idea what was going on. I guess I really am the only adult in this family. 
 
Photobucket
 
 After "things" calmed down, I set the timer and took our last family pictures of 2012. Of course not all of us were looking at the camera in the first one and in the second one I was talking through my teeth. Oh well, that's how our family is!
 
Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket
 
 I got my New Years kiss early because, again, I knew Josh wouldn't make it to midnight.
 
Photobucket
 
 After pictures, we all played "Just Dance 4" that we got for Christmas. It was actually a lot of fun and the kids were cute to watch. Jaron kicked all of our butts every time...he's really good at that game!
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
 Jaedyn took a few breaks from dancing and helped herself to a little snack (her corn dog from dinner that she didn't finish)...
 
Photobucket
 
 Just like I thought, Josh was asleep around 9pm, so when midnight hit I went outside with the kids. They blew their horns and their poppers and watched all the illegal fireworks that our neighbors were setting off.
 
Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket
 
 The fireworks were scaring Jaedyn, so she went inside until they were over. The boys and I came back inside so we all could watch the fireworks going off on the strip on TV and then we got our jammies on. It took Jaedyn only a minute after that to fall asleep...she was really tired. I'm surprised she made it as long as she did.
 
Photobucket
 
 Jaron and Jantzen stayed up until 2am this morning watching a movie and I went to bed. It was a fun last night of 2012 with just our little family. I hope 2013 brings a lot of good memories for our family...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: