Monday, December 9, 2013

Beware of this Princess on Wheels!

Jaedyn has been waiting since Saturday night when she got her bike to ride it.  Today after school I finally let her.  I went over all the basics with her and then I set her free!  She did stop several times because she was still trying to figure out the whole pedaling thing.  Every time she'd stop she give me a silly look...

 photo 20131209_162725_zps30e80e60.jpg 
 
 
 photo 20131209_162742_zps300c32b7.jpg
 
 
 photo DSC08030_zps52c03f73.jpg
 
 ...they all gave me a good laugh!

Jaedyn had a good time riding around in the street and then she started getting frustrated because the "pedals weren't working" properly, according to her.  This was her frustrated face...
 
 photo jaedynridingbike_zpsa216ea04.jpg
 
  She quickly got over her frustrations when Jantzen told her she could chase him.  She really enjoyed doing that, just look at the evil look she has on her face...
 
 photo 20131209_164217_zps1240e0c9.jpg
 
Overall, I think Jaedyn had a fun time riding her princess bike for the first time.  I know I'll be spending a lot more time outside with her because she loves her bike so much!
 
P.S. Can you tell what her favorite colors are?????

No comments: