Tonight was "Santa Night" at Jantzen's school. The kids were really excited for this night, I was excited for it to be over. Luckily for me this year, I wasn't in charge of it all by myself.
The first thing my kids did when we got there was color. I thought it was kind of funny that my boys wanted to do that, but they had fun. Jantzen spent most of the night coloring with his friends, JoseAlfredo and Connor. They are quite the goofy group of boys...
Jaron and Jaedyn were coloring buddies...
Look how cute Jaedyn's coloring is...
We had a parent volunteer to play Santa this year, but he had to cancel at the last minute, so we had to hire a Santa and Mrs. Clause. We were a little frustrated with them because they arrived a half hour late. They did a good job with the kids though, so it was all good!
Jaedyn waited in line to see Santa with her friend Jamie who lives next door to us. It was cute listening to their conversations while they waited.
Jaedyn did really good with Santa this year, she wasn't scared of him at all. Jantzen always does good with Santa.
Jantzen had fun hanging out with Santa and his best friend JoseAlfredo...silly boys!
Our blow up Santa and Frosty started deflating on their own, so Jantzen and Jose came to their rescue. Can you see the excitement on their faces?!?!
Jaedyn's favorite part of the night was the cookies and hot chocolate. I can't say I blame her, they were pretty good!
Jaedyn also had fun entertaining Nicholas. She played "peek-a-boo" with him to keep him happy. She absolutely LOVES him!
When Santa night was all over I had Josh take the kids home so I could stay and help clean up. Jaedyn wasn't too happy about that, she wanted to stay with me, but it was her bedtime so I wouldn't let her. This was her reaction when I told her she was going home with daddy...
Yeah, I was kind of glad she was going home and being put to bed...Thank you Josh!!!
Before Santa left, we got a group picture of most of the PTO kids with Santa and Mrs. Clause...
...then we got one with all of us PTO ladies with Santa...
As exhausting as it is putting together these activities at the school, it's fun seeing the smiles on the kids' faces when they're having a good time.
Here's to another successful "Santa Night"!
No comments:
Post a Comment