Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Little Zumba Girl!

Jaedyn is starting to develop a love for zumba just like me.  I've been taking zumba classes at the gym for almost a year now and I absolutely love it!  Jaedyn loves to hear about me going and she always asks me if I'm going to "shake my booty" at the gym.

Tonight she got the chance to "shake her booty" with the YW in our ward.  They were having an activity that was all about zumba.  Jaedyn just had to stay and join in on the booty shaking action, and she was pretty good!  I got some fun videos of her and I'd have to say that I think she's a natural when it comes to dancing.

 photo zumbajaedyn1_zps7ebfab79.jpg
 
 
 photo zumbajaedyn2_zps3190386a.jpg
 
"Shake it for me girl!!!"  That was the song that Jaedyn loved the most tonight...me too!  I love Luke Bryan and so does Jaedyn!
 
Jaedyn had so much fun dancing zumba style with the YW, she was so mad when I made her leave so she could go home and go to bed.  I really need to find a "mommy and me" zumba class that we can take together.

No comments: