Thursday, January 9, 2014

YM's Basketball...

Tonight was Jaron's first basketball game with the YM.  He was a little nervous to play because he is smaller than most of the boys out there, but he did fine.  He told me that he was worried about hurting one of his fingers.  I think he's that way because I broke my middle finger playing YW's basketball three different times and he doesn't want to make it so he can't play his guitar.

 photo jaronbasketball_zps5bb98ba9.jpg
 
He spent half the game on the bench with Ethan, which he was completely fine with...
 
 photo DSC08197_zps9f5f6f5c.jpg
 
  I had to throw in a picture of Josh playing with his gum while watching the game.  He loves it when I take pictures like this, okay he really doesn't, but I do it anyway!
 
 photo DSC08198_zps720202bc.jpg
 
The game ended up being a tie, which I was really bugged about, only because of the rules they play/don't play by.  The rules apparently have been changed for the YM because there have been too many fights, so they had to try and avoid that as much as possible.   I won't even mention how horrible the referees were...oops, I guess I just did!
 
I think overall Jaron had a fun time.  Hopefully the rest of the season will go well.
 
Go Harmony Hills Ward!

No comments: