Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy Skateboarders!

Oh, the things I let my boys do! Last week while the weather was nice the boys wanted to go outside and play so after dinner was cleaned up we went out. I don't let the boys go out in front of the house by themselves because there are a lot of crazies around so I have to sit out there and watch them. It's nice sometimes to just relax while they play and Jaron has been such a good brother, he helps Jantzen ride his bike. All the boys wanted to do was ride their bikes, so I thought. Not too long after they got bored so they decided to play on their skateboards. Even though they hate it I make them wear their helmets, and it's a good thing I do! I turned my head for just a second and then I saw Jantzen going down the driveway on his skateboard on his toosh. After that it was fair game for the both of them to do that. That's all they did the rest of the time we were out there. They would try to race, but Jantzen wouldn't wait for the start, he would just go. I just hoped the whole time that I wouldn't have to call Josh again for another trip to the ER.





Everything turned out good, no injuries. They had a really good time and I even got some video footage of them playing around. Of course they have to hamm it up for the camera.



3 comments:

Lara said...

I love Jaron's face in the second picture! Looks like they had tons of fun!

Unguren said...

Little boys are very inventive!

Leisa said...

What cute boys! They might be pro before too long ;) I love your house.