Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun Friday!

A couple of Friday's ago we had the Bullinger's over for a BBQ and Rockband. While the adults chatted and waited for the burgers and dogs to cook the kids played in the swimming pool. It wasn't filled up yet, we were just in the process of doing it, but they didn't care. I think they had about six inches of really cold water to play in, it didn't seem to phase them at all. They had a good time!



The kids were done in the pool about the same time the food was finally done. They lasted longer than I thought they would. We made them eat outside so they wouldn't get water all over my floor. I thought they all looked like orphans so I had to take a picture. Why can't they all smile? It's always one or both of my boys making a face. Cheeseheads!! Dinner was really good. I'm not a beef eater, but since I've been pregnant hamburgers have sounded good to me, they taste good too. I still can't eat any other kind of beef. How weird is that?


After dinner the kids went upstairs to play while us adults played Rockband. I mostly sing because my hand hurts if I play guitar or bass too much and I'm REALLY bad on the drums. It's a good thing it has a "no fail" mode on it. We had a good time playing, chatting, and eating Twizzlers Bites and Sweedish Fish (YUMMY!). After a while of playing everyone started getting tired, especially Jantzen. He fell asleep on my lap along with Jaron. I guess my tummy is a nice pillow these days. The only bad thing about that is they both get really hot when they sleep so they got me all sweaty, but I still love them. Overall it was a fun night.



3 comments:

Lara said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love the picture of you and the boys sleeping on you..too precious!

Unguren said...

It is amazing that kids don't freeze to death or die of heat stroke. It seems like there body temps are never normal.

Leisa said...

Didn't we get fat eating those Twizzler Bites in High School? ;) MMMMM!!!

You look so good. I seriously can't believe you are pregnant.