Thursday, May 7, 2009

It Finally Came!

This year on April 18th Josh and I celebrated our 11th anniversary. It doesn't seem like it has been that long because we have had a lot of fun times together. We never do anything too fancy to celebrate because we just like being together. This year we decided that we weren't going to get each other a present because we are trying to get ready for Jaedyn, meaning we need a bigger car.

We were running errands that morning and ended up at Costco where they were selling church pictures. All of the pictures were beautiful, but were a little pricey for us. Being the sweetheart that he is, Josh decided that he as going to get me one for our anniversary even though we agreed we weren't going to. We picked out a big, beautiful picture of the Salt Lake Temple where we were married. We even had it personalized with our wedding date on it. We were pretty lucky because we got a family discount (Josh's mom and brother in law were working the booth) so it was a good deal. I have been waiting for it and it finally came last night. It is even more beautiful with the personalization on it. Now we just have to figure out where exactly we are going to hang it.




4 comments:

Samantha said...

Love that Kati!

Unguren said...

Blake and I look at those everytime we are at Costco. We were going to get one last time but they didn't have the St. George. And this time we just couldn't justify it. Maybe one day.

Melissa said...

Oh, I look at those every time I see them at Costco, and call Patrick to try to convince him I need one. They are a great deal at Costco, but still kinda expensive! What a great anniversary present! One day I'll be the proud owner of one too, only mine will be of the Mesa AZ temple.

Lara said...

I loved those when I saw them at Costco! Happy Belated Anniversary and Yay for the beautiful new picture!