Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Jaron's Spring Musical

Jaron had his Spring Musical performance a few weeks ago at school. He had to wear a white shirt, which he didn't have, so I had to find him one. You would think that would be an easy item to find, but it wasn't. When I sent him off to school he looked so cute. He was wearing his black lace up shoes, jeans, and his white tee shirt. I told him he should slick back his hair and he could be a "greaser" or a "T-Bird" for Halloween. He would look so perfect! Of course, he had no idea what I was talking about...am I that old?

When his class came out to perform he didn't look too thrilled. He gets embarassed so easily, he didn't used to. He was, of course, between two girls in line. I think he likes that, even though he won't admit to liking girls yet. After a while he loosened up and started pulling faces at me and Jantzen, typical Goddard boy.



His class sang "The Great Outdoors", "The Tiki Tiki Room", and "Candle on the Water". They did an awesome job! Again, at first, Jaron was embarrassed to do the actions, but got into it later. I had recorded him singing "The Tiki Tiki Room", but I accidentally erased it from my camera (I thought it was another picture that he wasn't doing anything in). I'm really mad I did that because it was sooo cute how he sang it. When he would sing the chorus he would shake his hips. Have I mentioned how cute it was? I'm kicking myself in the toosh for deleting it!



I tried to get Jaron to give me an encore at home so I could have it recorded, but he refused. Oh well, he did a great job! I look forward to seeing him perform many more times.


2 comments:

Unguren said...

I can't wait util our kids are old enough to do those things. So cute. It sucks that you erased the video.

Katie said...

How fun! I miss when the kids use to perform at school. I always cry when it starts-ALWAYS!