Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday Fun in the Utah Sun!

Friday night after the boys went fishing with their grandpa we had a birthday party to go to. It was for Austyn, the daughter of our good friends Jann and Spencer. She was having a Tinkerbell themed party and the boys were excited about it.

A lot of Josh's close friends were there so he just hung out and talked with them the whole time while I visited with the girls. It was fun to catch up on what's going on with everyone that we don't get to see much of anymore since we live so far away. I enjoyed the cool breeze while sitting on the cool grass.


There was a bounce house for the kids to play on so that's what Jaron and Jantzen did most of the time we were there. They didn't want to make a magic wand or get their picture taken with Tinkerbell (Jann's sister dressed up like her, it was really cute). They were having a blast so I didn't want to disrupt them. I think I should get one of these at home, it wore them out so much that they slept really well that night.




One of Josh's friends has a son also named Jaron (it's even spelled the same way) so I just had to get a picture of the two of them together. This is only the second time our Jaron has been around another Jaron. I think it's pretty cool!


Here is a picture of Jaron with Austyn. They walked around for a long time holding hands, it was the cutest thing. Jaron insisted that she was the one that grabbed his hand, but I know that he didn't mind at all. Jaron thinks that he is going to marry Austyn when he gets older, maybe it's because when he was younger Jann and I decided that we were going to arrange their marriage. I told Jaron that he gets to choose who he's going to marry, but that it would be cool if it was Austyn. He thinks she's cute so it's a possibility.


After the party we went to eat at Javier's with Spencer and Jann. It was so yummy! This was our favorite place to eat when we lived in Ogden so every time we come to Utah Josh insists on going there. It was a great day being with family and good friends. I hope we can do this more often.

1 comment:

Leisa said...

And you didn't come see me? ;) Just kidding. It looks like you had a great time. You're looking so good. Can you believe you only have a few more weeks?