I bought two different cakes because I like white cake and Josh likes chocolate better. Jantzen decided on the color of frosting we got for the words. Josh likes pink and I like green, so that's what we got. We invited some family over to help us eat the cake since we were leaving the next day...it wouldn't be good when we got back and I hate to waste good cake.
Everyone sang "happy birthday" to us and we made our wishes (hopefully they come true). Then it was time to eat...Yeah!!
Josh got new riding boots and I got a Scentsy candle and, after I'm done being pregnant, Josh is taking me shopping for new clothes and shoes. I'm glad we have our kids to help us enjoy our special day. I love celebrating my birthday with my best friend and I look forward to spending many more years celebrating together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you both!
Clothing and shoes sound like an excellent present to me.
Happy Birthday to you guys! I hope it was fabulous!
Happy Birthday to both of you! How fun to celebrate together!
Happy Birthday! Hope it was great!
Happy, happy birthday to the best Sunbeam teachers in the whole entire world! Glad it was a good one.
Post a Comment