Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jantzen's New Baby?

I think Jantzen is really excited to have a new baby in the house. Every time I am rubbing my stomach or even just have my hand on it he will come up to me and ask if I want to feel "his" baby kick. It's the cutest thing because he sticks out his stomach to make it look big like mine.

The other day while I was folding laundry he came in and said, "look at my new baby, she is in her car seat"...that's right, Spider man is now a girl that rides in a cheese head car seat, pretty clever I think. I tried telling him that Spider man is a boy, but it's best not to argue with him, you won't ever change his mind, so I commented on how cute his baby was. I think Jantzen decided Spider man was a girl because he has a sister on the way...too cute!


Here is a picture of Jantzen with "his" baby. He's so gentle with him and talks to him just like you would to a real baby. I think he's going to be a good big brother. I know both him and Jaron are very excited to meet Jaedyn.


4 comments:

Lara said...

This is too cute! only a month or so for you! I am excited to see her!

Melissa said...

How cute! He will defiantly be a good big brother!

Unguren said...

He always was soft with Canon so I would imagine it would be the same for the baby. He is going to make a good older brother.

The Ashby Family said...

At least he knows that the baby needs to be in a car seat. I can picture him telling you what your doing wrong when she's finally here. Funny kid!