Jantzen kept peeking in to see the transformation. He was really excited to see pink in there and kept telling me, "Jaedyn is going to love it because that's her favorite color, she doesn't like blue", he said.
We had to get a vote on whether to keep the bead board brown or paint it white. Amy and I liked it brown, Tricia and Katie wanted to paint it white. Josh came home while we were discussing so we had him be the deciding vote. He did like the brown, but said he wanted it all to be new for Jaedyn so he agreed with the white paint. So, it got painted white. Jantzen wasn't too happy at first about this. He wanted it to stay brown, but now he likes it. I actually really like it white now that it's done. It makes the color of her crib stand out better just like they said it would.
Tricia and I had picked out some material for valances and Katie put them together. They look totally AWESOME! I love them. I wouldn't have been able to find valances this cute at the store, thanks Katie. So, here is what part of her room looks like all painted with the valance hung up...so cute!
I haven't gotten the rest of her room done yet. Josh put together the crib and changing table a couple days ago, but the rest is going to have to wait until after she's here. I was hoping to have it all done before, but I am a major procrastinator and didn't start doing things when I should have. That's okay though. She will be sleeping in my room for her first month anyway so I will have time to get the rest done. I will post pictures when it's all done.
I think it looks good so far, thanks to my awesome friends! Thanks girls, I really appreciate all the help you have given me on this. Josh and the boys get really excited every time they go in her room. It's going to be fun having another girl in the house. Tomorrow is the big day!


5 comments:
Oh I love it! The colors are exactly like Rylee's! I hope she comes soon!
Good luck!! Love the "BUTT" pics! The room turned out very well...doesn't look like somebody spewed pepto bismol @ all! It's awesome!
K I posted the comment up above before I found out you were being induced. Good luck, I hope all goes well, I will be thinking of you and can't wait to see pictures of little Jaedyn!
Thinking of you today!
SO cute! I talked to Laura Drew today and she said you went in to have the baby! Yay! Hey, I clicked on your blog from Shadoe's...would you care if I linked yours to mine??
Post a Comment