Friday, August 28, 2009

Jaedyn's First Real Day Home

Jaedyn's first day home was last Friday night, but it was after 10 pm when we got home so we decided to do pictures the next day. I had all the boys wear pink shirts to celebrate having a girl. Josh and Jantzen were okay with this because they love the color pink. Jaron, on the other hand, wasn't too thrilled. He told me he will wear it for Jaedyn only this one time and then he's never wearing it again. I think they all looked so cute.

We set up the tri pod so we could get a picture of all of us together. So here is our very first family photo (Josh doesn't look happy at all to have a little girl, does he).


Then Josh and I took turns having our pictures taken with the kids. It's so weird not being able to say just boys anymore. Now I have to say kids or mention all of their names. I think they turned out pretty cute.



I just had to get a picture of just the kids together. They look so cute in their matching clothes. Even though Jaron didn't want to wear his shirt I think he had fun posing for all these pictures.


I tried to get a picture of the boys individually with Jaedyn, but Jantzen had had enough. Jaron was more than happy to take more pictures. He just loves his baby sister. He's always wanting to hold her.


It is so sweet to see how the boys are with her. They are so gentle and are already very protective of her. Anyone who asks if they can have her will get a dirty look from Jantzen. He will not let anyone have her but us. They are going to make very good big brothers.

Josh has not been able to put her down since she was born. He is so happy to have her in our family. I don't think I've heard him say her name very much. He's always referring to her as "princess", "precious princess", "pretty princess", you get the picture. It's cute though. I love how this precious little angel has made us all so happy.


Here is a few more pictures of just Jaedyn. She was just one day old and already has so much personality. You can see it in all of her facial expressions. She is a very happy baby that smiles a ton. I told the boys that when she smiles it means the angels are talking to her. They thought that was pretty cool. Isn't she absolutely adorable? She looks just like both her brothers when they were born and more like Jaron right now. It will be interesting to see who she looks like as she gets older.




We have been taking her picture non-stop since she was born. She has to get used to it because I still take pictures of the boys all the time. It's funny that no matter how many kids you have you still take a million pictures of each one of them. They are just so cute and growing up so fast that we want to remember these special times always.

6 comments:

Lara said...

I love the pictures, she is beautiful and you have such a cute family. Congrats again! I can't wait to see her at church!

Katie said...

I LOVE HER! I can't wait to see her again (seeing her only 3 times this week isn't enough)!

nena said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Leisa said...

Love the pictures! Great memories. She's a doll. Hope you are getting some sleep.

Amber said...

Your family is the cutest ever! It's so great to see Josh got his little princess. He is a good dad, all the Goddard boys are. We sure got lucky didn't we? We are totally planning on being there in October, we wouldn't miss it! I would love to take photos of you guys. See you soon!

Jenn said...

Cute baby girl! The pictures of all you guys are adorable.