We decided to take some pictures of us goofing around with Jaedyn while giving her kisses. Of course the boys didn't have a problem with getting their pictures taken, they love the camera.
Her face is saying here, "Go ahead and give the princess all the kisses you want".
Jaron had fun taking these pictures of me and Jantzen just chillin' with Jaedyn. As always, Jantzen has to give his signature cheesy grin that we've all come to love so much. We're still trying to guess who she's going to look like when she gets bigger. Josh is hoping she gets green eyes like me...we'll have to wait and see.
Jaedyn looks like she's getting bored with us here. Maybe she has had all the kisses she can handle for the moment. With Jaron and Jantzen, it won't be too long until they are back for more. You can't help but give her a kiss every time you are near her. That's what she gets for being such a cute little princess.


3 comments:
I love the last one with the big yawn! What a cutie pie, and thin it's great how sweet the boys are with her! I know I keep saying it but, I absolutely cannot wait to see her1
The last pic says, "All these kisses are making me tired!"
Those are so cute! She is such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment