Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our Princess Is One Month Old...

Today Jaedyn is one month old. I can't believe she is already that old, it has gone by so fast! She is such a sweet little princess who is loved very much by everyone in her family, especially her brothers who are very protective of her. We are so grateful that she is a part of our family.

Here are a few things about our little "Jaedy Bug", as the boys like to call her...

She now weighs 9.5 lbs.
She looks like a doll when she sleeps
She glows when she sleeps (daddy says)
She doesn't mind wearing her hair bows (she uses them as a sleeping mask)
She still doesn't like her Binky very much
She loves to eat, but is a little fussy about it sometimes
She has acid reflux
She loves her dad and brothers
She smiles a lot when she sleeps
She loves to cuddle with her daddy every night
She holds her head up pretty good
She has two big brothers that always look out for her
She loves to suck on her hands when she's hungry
She has sensitive skin
She loves her swing and her bouncer
She is finally fitting into her 0-3 months clothes
She has discovered that pulling her own hair doesn't feel very good
Her daddy says, "She's perfect!"

Jaedyn has an ever growing personality that we see more of every day. Jaron and Jantzen can't wait until she can interact more with them. You can't help but smile when you look at her and she is such a blessing in our lives. We love her more every day.





4 comments:

Lara said...

She is adorable!!! In the top two pictures I think she looks like Jantzen! She is beautiful!

Lindsey said...

She is so cute and still so tiny- I had to laugh because I also have that outfit in the top pictures. I think Nena gave it to me when I had Hailey, our girls could be twins with all the matching stuff.

Melissa said...

So cute!! I can't help but laugh that she weighs 9.5 lbs and is a month old... and here my Dr. is telling me my UNBORN child is gonna be bigger then that!! YIKES!!!

She is pretty perfect looking, and she really does look like a sweet little doll when she sleeps, especially in the last picture!!

Unguren said...

She is so cute!